Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Gay Interest



I know it's been a while since my last post -- I just finished 32 pages of a comic art for a kids book that I'll announce later this summer closer to the time of it's release. But it took up all of March and some of April. But I'm back on track. I finished the script for my Dark Horse book "Giant Man" and it's been approved by the editor so I'm starting on pencils for that this week. But in the meantime, I had two really fun commissions this month that I squeezed in, in time to take to the Emerald City Con in Seattle this weekend. Princess Bride -- this was a pretty open request for anything Princess Bride so I did my favorite scene -- probably one of the best sword fight scenes ever. And what is now probably my favorite Justice League cover ever -- I hadn't seen it before this commission request and now I just love it. Batman and Superman holding hands AND the Justice Society. Doesn't get any better!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't really get it, but ok...

On a different matter, I remember at the COCA thing you did we were talking about Xbox live and I recall you said you play on Xbox live. I was wondering if I could get it.

Anonymous said...

Hoping to see you at Mocca Saturday! I finished Superspy and 2 Sisters. Reading Pistolwhip now.

Chris Schweizer said...

Hey, Matt! Sometime I have to got through my top ten best swordfight list with you, see if you dispute any of my picks. Love a good screen swordfight.

Gorgeous picture, by the way.

Doctor Fantastic said...

Excellent work, Matt! You have obviously studied your Agrippa.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.