Monday, January 2, 2012

Top 10 Movies of 2011

It's been a while but I'm going to try to update my blog again on a weekly basis! Lots of new stuff going on this year. To kick it off...here's a list of my favorite movies of 2011. It was a pretty good year for movies.

TOP 10

1. The Artist

2. Tree of Life

3. Tintin

4. Hanna

5. Planet of the Apes

6. Moneyball

7. Drive

8. Captain America

9. Thor

10. X-Men First Class


ALMOST TOP 10

Sherlock Holmes

Hugo

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

Mission Impossible


10 HOURS I'LL NEVER GET BACK

Pirates of the Caribbean

Sucker Punch

Green Hornet

Super

Gainsbourg


EVERYTHING ELSE I SAW

Transformers

Super 8

Green Lantern

Conan

Rango

Rio

Battle LA

Kung Fu Panda 2

Bridesmaids

Adjustment Bureau

Source Code

Gnomeo and Juliet

Your Highness

Puss in Boots

Muppets

Midnight in Paris

30 Minutes or Less

Super

I Saw the Devil

Dolphin Tale

Attack the Block

The Greatest Movie Ever Sold

The Descendants

Young Adult



1 comment:

Dan Prideaux said...

You should check out a movie called "The Sunset Limited" written by Cormac McCarthy of No Country for Old Men/Blood Meridian fame. It stars Tommy Lee Jones (who also directed) and Samuel L Jackson as the only characters in the movie. It was my favorite surprise of the year. Check it out!