Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Back from Baltimore...

The Baltimore Con was a really good show! Seemed about twice as big as last year -- very well attended. I didn't have any cyanide mints left to sell or prints so I just brought original art and did commissions non-stop for 2 days. I say by Jeff Lemire and the time flew by. I stayed with Jose Villarrubia who has got to be one of the nicest and most knowledgeable guys in comics. Back to work on my Giant Man inks this week. In the meantime I took a few blurry photos of some of the commissions I did in Baltimore. I had some fun requests this time. Also -- a photo of fellow Top Shelf compatriot -- Andy Runton (Owly)-- who was busy until the very last minute of the show on convention sketches -- they started breaking down the tables and took his table away so he was drawing on his lap, trying to get that last commission done!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Morbius/Man-Thing drawing! Awesome!

Lord Spathington said...

Are these from an upcoming one-shot entitled, "Matt Kindt's Wet Dream!"?

Matt Kindt said...

Yes to both of those comments. Is that appropriate? That Morbius Man Thing needs a Tooth in it!

Doctor Fantastic said...

Matt,

These commissions are excellent! Is there any way I can get on your commission list? Please email me at docfantastic@gmail.com.
Thanks!
DF